Eikos Risk Capital provides its international client base with specialised risk financing solutions. This entails insurance architecture and placement structuring, related feasibility studies and modelling, risk assessments, insurance-price benchmarking, and allocation of risk retention and transfer premiums. ERC is one of the few independent companies operating internationally in this field today.
ERC helps clients to reduce the cost of risk through:
- Risk financing architecture (optimal retention and risk transfer strategy)
- Intermediation in placement of insurance covers
- Programme administration, claims and risk management
- Insurance and risk auditing
- Political risk advisory and capacity facilitation
- Development of cloud-based risk and insurance management solutions through Riskconnect and Salesforce platforms